Level 2 Helpdesk Agent with French and English - Barcelona
Are you interested in helping people solve their technical issues?
Are you passionate about languages and a friendly multicultural environment?
If your answer is yes, you have a positive, can-do attitude and would enjoy taking ownership of technical queries, we have the ideal role for you at Computacenter in Barcelona.
Computacenter is an international company with a multicultural environment. We've become Europe's leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services by being open, upfront and straightforward.
Our Global Service Desk, based in the city of Barcelona, close to the metro stations: Marina, Glories and Bogatell, employs over 600 people from more than 40 different nationalities. We fully embrace diversity!
We put customers first, and we'll trust you to find and deliver the right technical support to maintain our reputation for prompt and responsive service.
We are looking for a Level 2 Helpdesk Agent to work on MAC Project for one of our prestigious client
The standard scope of this role includes:
-Troubleshooting and resolving incidents assigned from L1
-Creating, Reviewing and updating technical documentation
-FLA coaching and feedback
-Identifying shift left opportunities
What we offer:
- Salary in line with market standards: 20.880 euros gross/year + fully paid training period
- Full-time jobs (39hrs/week), standard office hours, Monday to Friday
- Ticket restaurant card after three months in the company
- Private health insurance that includes dental care - after six months in the company
- Career opportunities, job rotation opportunities and leadership development programs + priority to existing employees when applying for internal opportunities within the company
- Fully paid ongoing training in IT
- Free in company French, Spanish and English language classes
- Bonus for referred CV's after successful recruitment process
- Parking for bikes & excellent kitchen facilities and free coffee/hot drinks/water...
- Casual dress code in a friendly and professional environment
-Availability to do rotating shifts from 7 am to 7 pm
-Fluency in French and English is essential
-Fluency in German is an advantage but not mandatory
-Proven experience/qualifications supporting a Mac environment is essential
-MAC support certification is an advantage
-L2 IT pass is essential to be successful
Skills / Behaviours
Good communication skills
Excellent logical troubleshooting skills
Ability to work well within a team
Organized, efficient and able to self-manage
Detalles de la oferta
Esta oferta está cerrada
El proceso de selección de esta vacante está cerrado y no se pueden enviar más CVs.