Medical Advisor - Barcelona
Customer-facing position as primary high-quality scientific, clinical and medical expert in the therapy area(s)/product(s) in the affiliate, in alignment with the global strategy.
• Take ownership of medically-led projects.
• Provides medical expertise on special projects in the therapeutic area.
• Scientific, clinical and medical.
• Participates in the development and implementation of local clinical and epidemiological studies and disease registries in close collaboration with the appropriate personnel.
• Drives development of publication / communication strategy, in line with brand plan, in order to ensure that relevant locally generated data is disseminated through scientific publications (journals, congresses, symposia, etc).
• Participates and provides scientific support in the organization and management of scientific events sponsored by Actelion, as required by the company (KOL-led seminars/symposia, Advisory Board meetings, speaker programs and symposia). Support Marketing in the definition of the events' strategy.
• Reviews scientific literature on a regular basis for new information on therapeutic area and / or product.
• Creates and reviews comprehensive product/disease/therapeutic approach presentations and training material.
• Provides scientific support to healthcare professionals and internal customers.
• Medical degree (Licenciado en Medicina y Cirugía or higher).
• Fluent in Spanish and English (both spoken and written).
• Experience of at least 3 years in a pharmaceutical company or CRO, preferably within the Medical Department (Medical Affairs, Medical-Marketing).
• Experience in roles encompassing the medico-marketing interface.
• Experience in logistics, and evaluation of investigator initiated studies (IIS).
• Experience in networking with healthcare professionals. Proven track record of working at same level as and alongside Key Opinion Leaders with demonstrable outcomes.
• Knowledge of Pharmaceutical Industry relevant legal framework (pharmacovigilance and post-authorization studies, drug promotion, clinical trials) and Farmaindustria Code of Conduct. Adherence to the highest professional standards.
• Willing to travel +/- 50% of the time.
• Motivated, results-oriented, positive attitude, rigorous approach to work, creative, open-minded and high level of drive, resilience and enthusiasm.
• Good oral and written communication skills (experience in giving presentations and document writing, both to scientific and lay audiences) using appropriate industry and medical/scientific language, adapted to each audience.
• Excellent interpersonal / social skills (leadership, persuading and influencing). Ability to make sound judgment based on information and influence people to his/her point of view. Prepared to say no in cases and prepared to back up decision with sound logic.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills (clear understanding / ability to interpret scientific literature, able to discover and meet the needs of internal and external customers).
• Strong teamwork and organization skills. Self-motivated with the ability to plan and organize projects and work unsupervised. Able to manage and supervise people.
• Good commercial and business focus. Good understanding of principles of marketing and sales.
• Familiarity with IT and able to use this efficiently and effectively.
Sich mit einem Lebenslauf bewerben
Wenn Sie sich schon registriert haben, müssen Sie sich zuerst einloggen. Sobald Sie registriert sind, können Sie sich mit Ihrem Lebenslauf für dieses und andere Bewerbungsverfahren bewerben.