Authentication System-AZURE AD - Barcelona
BETWEEN TECHNOLOGY is a multinational consulting firm that has advanced technological capabilities in the field of engineering and ICT. Our services reach all continents and cover various fields of the world economy, industry and service companies.
BETWEEN currently has a team of 450 people working in the fields of automotive, aerospace, railway, Oil & Gas, retail, world of sports, education, etc.
Currently we select an Authentication System Engineer for a project located on San Cugat del Vallés.
Principal Systems Engineer based in Barcelona as part of global Enterprise Authentication Services (EAS) team.
- Immediate incorporation
- Salary: € 27,000-40,000
- Schedule: Full day (2 days of teleworking after 2 months of incorporation)
- Flexible work schedule
- Indefinite project
- Ability to work in a leading company in its sector, growing nationally and internationally, where you can participate in different projects that allow you to continue your professional growing.
- Join a high performance specialized team.
- Projects in line with your career goals.
- Ambitious training plan.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Primarily Plan, build and run a Privileged Access Security Suite
- Perform level 3 global operation support, design and architecture in Enterprise Authentication Services (EAS) systems specific in the areas of:
-Privileged Access Security Suite (Cyberark or similar)
- Azure AD
- Managing or supporting global or regional EAS projects.
- Manage EAS systems lifecycle in the area of updates, patching, upgrades, replacement and retirement.
- Act as system lead or deputy system lead for nominated EAS systems to ensure compliance.
- Get up to date and trained as required on new feature or updates on new EAS systems.
Apply with a CV
If you already registered, you must log in first. Once you register, you can apply with your CV to this and other hiring processes.